Got a cat.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DeFeKt

Aquarium Advice Addict
Got it for my fiance's chrissy present.
Not much of a cat person but it was to cute and free so to good to pass up. besides that, I get a colony of Yellow Labs in return next year hehe :D

Introducing "Tinkerbell"
Male/female not sure yet, not fussed, very affectionate, people type cat.
It's scared stiff of going outside. only had it a couple weeks but our backyard is totally enclosed with 6ft fences all round so theres noway it could get out and run anyway.
Poor little bugger was absolutly ridden with fleas. Nothing a dose of frontline didn't fix, when we picked it up the mother was covered in scabs and sores from the little parasites. Kind of sad to see people not looking after such a elegant creature.

img_547712_0_f57807879a5f1c3c69189c88276ff486.jpg

enjoy

Matt.

My husband and I were NEVER cat people......until we added this guy to our home and now we are totally smitten! Your cat is adorable!

Ronnie935a_001.jpg

Test0011.jpg

lol has the same body structure as a siamese we used to have. great looking cat.

heres tinkerbell or tinky winky(as I call it, coz we are unsure of it's sex still)
enjoying a bit of drum and bass.
Poor little bugger couldn't figure out where the puffs of air from the bass cone was coming from.
kept it amused for hours.

img_560862_0_74e01b0c1fec6f6ae66d93419133c868.jpg

Matthew.

Back
Top Bottom