Got goldfish? Post a pic!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
here's our feeder gold fish-

Attachments

• goldfish 019.jpg
    goldfish 019.jpg
    255.2 KB · Views: 288
  • goldfish 015.jpg
    goldfish 015.jpg
    257.5 KB · Views: 220
Here are my babies.

Dexter is the Oranda. Below he is in an Epsom salt bath working on his SBD. Hisenberg was an ICH covered baby Calico Oranda I got from an lfs and Tubby was my sons pick from Petsmart.

They are in a 44 tall.

Attachments

• image-1504270202.jpg
    image-1504270202.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 183
  • image-1628198999.jpg
    image-1628198999.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 162
  • image-594456064.jpg
    image-594456064.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 182
  • image-885120873.jpg
    image-885120873.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 193
Dwohlge1 said:
Here are my babies.

Dexter is the Oranda. Below he is in an Epsom salt bath working on his SBD. Hisenberg was an ICH covered baby Calico Oranda I got from an lfs and Tubby was my sons pick from Petsmart.

They are in a 44 tall.

I like their names! Hisenberg's a cutie!!
I haven't named mine yet.
Thanks for sharing!

Hholly said:
Hey Mumma, what is that pinkish looking one? It's beautiful!

I don't know what kind he is exactly. He's either a fantail or vailtail cross something or other. (one of my beautiful mutts!) He's bright white and has orange lipstick and an orange patch on his belly. :)

image-390608747.jpg

image-482679930.jpg

Attachments

• image-1489295540.jpg
    image-1489295540.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 162
Mumma.of.two said:
How many of you have goldies? Please share your pictures and setups!
Here are my guys.

They live outside (undercover) in a 40g tank.

Thats sounds so cool having tanks outside. You must live in a warm climate. I love your black goldfish, the eyes are awesome

I'm gonna set him/her as my iPod wallpaper! Lol

George9 said:
Thats sounds so cool having tanks outside. You must live in a warm climate. I love your black goldfish, the eyes are awesome

I'm gonna set him/her as my iPod wallpaper! Lol

It is pretty cool. Having an ant problem though lol! It's summer here at the moment. I'll have to get them a heater (or two) for winter. It can reach freezing point some mornings.

The black fish is called a moor. :)

Mumma.of.two said:
It is pretty cool. Having an ant problem though lol! It's summer here at the moment. I'll have to get them a heater (or two) for winter. It can reach freezing point some mornings.

The black fish is called a moor. :)

Then it must be australia!

I'm really likin that moor, I really want goldfish now lol. Maybe sometime this year :)

Mumma.of.two said:
Haha! Yep. :)
They are pretty awesome. I'm already (secretly) planning my next Goldie tank. :)

Goldfish are like Pokemon once you get one you just feel like you gotta get em all

Dwohlge1 said:
Goldfish are like Pokemon once you get one you just feel like you gotta get em all

Hahaha! It's funny you say that. I was going to keep it a secret but I bought a baby ranchu today. :oops:

image-683744801.jpg

image-2703474736.jpg

image-2337680632.jpg

Here he/she is in QT.

Attachments

• image-1798705581.jpg
    image-1798705581.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 119
Mumma.of.two said:
Hahaha! It's funny you say that. I was going to keep it a secret but I bought a baby ranchu today. :oops:

Here he/she is in QT.

Cute! I was going to get one for my 25 gallon ( instead of tropical fish). When they swim it cracks me up. Haha search YouTube for "tinko the big fat ranchu" this guy has a gigantic one.

Cute! I was going to get one for my 25 gallon ( instead of tropical fish). When they swim it cracks me up. Haha search YouTube for "tinko the big fat ranchu" this guy has a gigantic one.

i just saw tinko :eek: whoa hes big lol beautiful goldfish!

MarissaRenee said:
This is my Black Moor CoCo Chanel :fish1:

Hello! Welcome to AA :)
CoCo is very cute. I love black moors.
To give him/her the best life possible you really need to upgrade the tank to a 20g (80L) or more. Moors can reach a foot in length if cared for correctly. They also need lots of filtration 10x the size of the tank and frequent water changes. Their eyes are quite sensitive to ammonia, nitrite and high levels of nitrate.
Do you know what cycling is?
Here is some very important info for you to read.
http://www.aquariumadvice.com/artic...-to-Starting-a-Freshwater-Aquarium/Page1.html

Hey mumma of two your tank water Is incredibly clear how do you keep it that way??

Back
Top Bottom