Growing up!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tiguardo

Aquarium Advice Freak
My little pearlscale angel is growing up real fast!! After a very tough & traumatic introduction into the community it's great to see her thriving :)

image-2109046953.jpg

Puffin said:
That's a lovely Angel. Glad shes doing well.

Thanks. I had two originally, but had a nightmare when introducing them to my community. One of my Golden Gourami went absolutely nuts, resulting in one of the angels dying of shock & poor 'glimmer' having one of her ventral fins bitten pretty much off.

That was 3 months ago & it's all but grown back now. The offending Gourami was taken in by my LFS and re-homed. Nature can be cruel sometimes :(

absolutangel04 said:
She is spectacular looking! Great shot! Mine love to swim in front of the camera (no matter which fish I am TRYING to shoot) but then zoom away at the last possible nanosecond giving me a blurry picture. I have a few good ones, but they are hard to get.:lol:

Lol! That's so true. I was actually trying to shoot my Rams, but she kept photo bombing!! Then when you want them still, that's the last thing they are :)

Thanks for the kind comments. She's beautiful, but it's quite funny as She is about a third of the size of my other angels, but definitely 'the boss'. The other two are always hidden in a corner during water changes, shes trying to get up the vac! Feisty little one really ;)

Back
Top Bottom