Half Moon Betta Build Log 10gal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well I see the training is paying off and we didn't even have to ASK for the fts!, lol

That looks neat and clean. Which also means good! Happy fish, happy life :lol:

Thanks Sky! I was hoping someone would see that I was taking in all the information that I was given and putting that knowledge to work. That's why this community exists.

I can't wait for this young tank to really fill out in the coming years.

New fish.

Update as of 08.24.2015

A week ago a pair of My male Endlers got accidentally dorsal locked sometime while I was at work. In the best way I knew how to separate them, I gently pinched them by their tail fin and pulled them apart. One male died within eight hours, most likely due to an excruciating amount of pain. The other male looked fine and was swimming with the others in no time. Fast forward to 08.22.2015, the survivor Endler passed away ? RIP.

The next day I make a trip to my lfs and found out that females were on sale while they were overstocked to $1/female! Score. Picked up 5 females and 1 beautiful male!

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1440452947.110182.jpg
Look at that handsome male!

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1440453005.065686.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1440453027.133899.jpg
...and the grey females ?

I think one of them had leftover fry inside of her because I found two baby females swimming in my tank as well! Score.

The obligatory fts as of 08.24.2015
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1440453155.726758.jpg

Peep those Nymphs!

New fish.

Yeah, I love it! Sorry to hear about the endless, I don't even know how that can happen. What do you mean by "dorsal locked" anyway?

Yeah, I love it! Sorry to hear about the endless, I don't even know how that can happen. What do you mean by "dorsal locked" anyway?

Because I don't know the actual term, I came up with one lol. They're dorsal fins locked together, essentially getting them stuck. It was very traumatizing, ultimately fatal.

New fish.

Back
Top Bottom