Have a day at the zoo!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheCommunityCichlid

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have posted a thread with a video touring my bedroom/zoo.(Can be seen HERE http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/f19/bedroom-tour-273613.html) Unfortunatly I had to tear everything down since I was moving for school ): Good news now the zoo has its own room which is sooo nice! The extra room is amazing :) Alright here the video:

Room tour - YouTube

Room Contains
Snakes!
-2 Morelia Viridis (Male and Female)
-2 Male Python Regius (Normal and Mojave Mutations)
-2 Female Python Regius (Pinstripe and Lesser Mutations)

125 Gallon Mixed African Cichlid
- Acei (White and Yellow Tail)
- Yellow Lab
- Blue regal peacock
- Eureka Red Peacock
- German Red Peacock
- Jacobfrei Peacock
- Lemon Jake Peacock
- Sunshine Peacock
- Dragons Blood Peacock
- Hybrid Mbuna
- Red Zebra
- Ruby Green
- Chailosi
- Others I can't think of!

36 Gallon Mikrogeophagus Ramerizi
- Red Blue Tetras
- German Blue
- Electric Blue
- Longfin Gold
- Otos
- Halfbeak

Fluval Edge
-Glolite Tetras
- WC Apistogramma Baenschi

10 Gallon Betta
-Male Betta
- Female Crowntail Betta

10 Gallon Cuckatoo
-Apistogramma Cacatuoides
-Neon Tetras
Glolite Tetras

10 Gallon Panduro
- WC Apistogramma Panduro
-Bloodfin Tetras
- WC L129 Pleco

2.5 Fry
Ruby Green Fry

5.5 RCS
- Roughly 20 Red Cherry Shrimp

Thanks For Watching, Let me know what you think.

Wow! CC, you've done an amazing job. Wouldn't know you've just set this up recently. The animal kingdom transfer looks to be a big success. Well done, love it :)

That's exactly what your room needs, then it will be close to perfect :D

Hahaha I know right. I was contemplating doing like a 40 long but they are expensive anyway they are sold. Plus 5 tanks are better than one. But the girlfriend wants to invest in a nice camera so we can take quality pictures of what we have. Photography's kind of another hobby we have

I can understand. Tell the girlfriend, fish tanks first, then good camera...Hahaaa Then you'll have more beautiful fish to photograph ;)

Hahaha I know but tanks are a long run cost. First I've got tanks, then lights, and sand, and decor, filters and lastly fish. Lots of of fish lol.

Awesome I would do that if I could afford it lol roomates think I'm crazy with what I have lol

I have been looking for this thread for a while! I'm about to start rearranging my room to start fitting in tanks! Needed some ideas. Are there any racks to bug to set tanks on?

Back
Top Bottom