Hello guys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

will8

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hi guys,

Its been a long time since i have been on here, I found some good forums at home in the UK which i have been using.

But i started with this forums so i thought i would show you where iam at now.

Just like to say a thanks to all the help i had at the start.:D

This was my first tank, some of you might remember it.
img_1103801_0_052d9aa071818b31dafdcef0ba062bc6.jpg

This is my present tank, Hope you like it.

img_1103801_1_9efa4c9f9d180f596ab582d471243c98.jpg

img_1103801_2_12614ec44c0f06742ad9273b53f26fd3.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Very nice job my friend, Good show..Give us some history of this tank and how it's been doing for you.

Thanks TC,

Its a custom made 66"x20"x24" tank with low iron front panel and polished edges with corner weir. The weir is twin pipe design with 40mm pipes with a 32mm return.
Return pump is a Eheim compact 5000, cracking pump if i do say so.
Skimmer is a ATI 200 as are is the lighting unit, ATI 8x80w Power Module.
Tube combo, (front to back) Aqua Blue special, Aqua Blue special, Blue plus, KZ Fiji purple, Aqua blue special, blue plus, aqua blue special and last another blue plus.
Water movement is done with 2 Vortechs MP40s on reef crest about 90% power.
For Cal and alk i use a Korallia C1501 cal reactor with crushed coral media this keeps up with the high demand of cal, alk, mag that i need for my hard corals.
I do run a phos reactor with rowaphos in, but only about 100ml, as i do abit of KZ zeo dosing. I use Start7, Bak and Sponge power but no stones, this keeps my nutrient levels at 0.
I also have a 7" DSB in the sump with helps.

Fish, i have 18 in there now ranging from anthias to tangs and angels, just let me know if you like a full list.

Corals, sps- montis digis and caps, acros, birds nest and more.
lps- torch, cat, pearl,

The tanks been up and running since christmas so it is jusy over 4 months old. No problems really its been pretty smooth.
I am pretty much done with stocking it, just enjoying it grow.
Roll on another 4 months.

Thanks

P.S if you want some more pics just say. LOL

Will8 - very nice indeed!!! What forums on uk are you using? I'm in the UK too.

I just redid my tank. Now I wanna go cry. I'm not kidding when I say that looks amazing. Easily in my top 5 marine tanks ever seen. Dude you have done an amazing job. Congratulations.

And Aggersberg: If you stick around on here, you can talk to me when you decide to do one. I'd love to help you out. Espeacially cause I could give you a few frags! ;)

Back
Top Bottom