Hello, i'm new with video from miami

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow, great discus. Considering starting up a discus tank. I am in Southern Florida too, about 2 hours away from you.

thank you , ohh near here, I live in kendall, take care and you fish too:D

no they are where water down to the filter,(the name of the filter is Wet Dry) the filter is bottom of the aquarium and then a pump push the water to the to of aquarium and then like that all time, if you see those black objects how you said :) has many hole and all that water past over it in the meddle and on the top too and then to the filter, anyway you have to see in internet to that installation, I thing that filter system the most modern and the best quality to filter the water. well I'll hope you find it or building you self. thank for the comment and take care you fish.

wow near here too, this discus is from jack wattley , he is here in miami, he gave me 11 discus for $420. 2.5"-3" this is the list:
Jack Wattley-Discus Price List
and this is the address and the phone:
6944 NE 4th Ave
Miami, FL 33138-5518
(305) 758-7848
the other 2 yellow diamond I got from California here:
Discus Farm-Sunrise Tropicals USA
if you see in [FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Discus Sold 2009 [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica]there are 2 yellow diamond sold to Antonino FL that is me:p, but go for jack is here and more cheap.
[/FONT]

That is awsome, are you into breeding them? I could not help but notice your tank is bare bottomed.

So are your discus like your main thing?

no now, but long time ago yes, to breeding discus you need time specially if sometime you have to get it artificial and I have job, you know, maybe in the future but discus for me is like something that I need in my life, my father is the only that have discus in cuba so I know the discus very well (sorry for my english is terrible):bowl:.
tommydisco

Back
Top Bottom