Help me improve my tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
In my opinion it needs more color, it's way too beige for my liking. Vividaquariums.com is a great place to get an idea as to which corals you're interested in.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

I see algae too which leads me to believe you've got excess nutrients in the system (which would scare me with that clam in their). What bulbs are you using, and when was the last time you replaced them? My guess is if you get the algae/nutrient issue under control, and get a better spectrum of bulbs and your corals should color up a bit.

What kind of water are you using? City water makes that brown stuff spread really fast. I'd suggest ro water. If you don't have an ro system you can always fill a 5 gallon water jug at your local grocery store. That's what I do

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Explain your set up in its entirety. From lighting time to powerhead and flow rate. Feeding regiment, do you have a sump, skimmer, powerhead, do you test? What is your water change schedule where do you get your water. Tell us everything you can.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom