Heres my poor tank but I love it

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sandmaan

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I live in Sri Lanka a small tropical country
OK here are some images of my tank compared to your tanks it a poor one but I love it and also the dimensions of the tank is W12" x H15.5" x L36" (inches) full glass and silicon.

So what do you think is this a good setup or is it needs to be changed all ideas are welcome to improve my setup.

Attachments

• IMAG0020.jpg
    IMAG0020.jpg
    196.4 KB · Views: 166
  • IMAG0021.jpg
    IMAG0021.jpg
    191.6 KB · Views: 164
  • IMAG0022.jpg
    IMAG0022.jpg
    200.8 KB · Views: 157
  • IMAG0023.jpg
    IMAG0023.jpg
    188.4 KB · Views: 138
I like it ;) i would put a nice piece of driftwood in the middle! Maybe put some plants around it? :)

It looks nice. There will always be someone with a better set up. Learn what kind of fish you can keep together and what conditions they will like and make them as happy as possible!!! Your fish will not be poor!

What are your fish and do you have a filter, how long has it been set up?

It looks nice. There will always be someone with a better set up. Learn what kind of fish you can keep together and what conditions they will like and make them as happy as possible!!! Your fish will not be poor!

What are your fish and do you have a filter, how long has it been set up?

Yes, My main filters are under gravel filters 3 of them and one sponge filter with two sponges. I'm not planing to have a community tank it's dedicated to barbs currently I have Tiger, Albino and green barbs altogether 20 fish tank was with me for a long time used one but the setup was done not more than one week ago but fish was added on the second week.

Planing on adding some black tetras and some more fish to make the fish count top up at 30-35 and thats the maximum I'm going to go can any one tell me is the tank is enough for that amount of fish (Barbs only) also some more plants.

I'm having a hard time finding drift wood in my country they don't sell them here 'cos mostly it's every where but in my era its very scares but I'll find one to add in.

I like it!! I want a pink clam decoration like yours.

As long as you like it, that's all that matters! I'm working on my tank and it's no where near as grand as some tanks I've seen on here. But, I love that I get to decorate it and make it my own. I have alot of fun arranging it and getting stuff for it. :)

Back
Top Bottom