Hows this look? I'm not to sure

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I like the re arrangement Rick...
Placing wood is always difficult for me....
Yeah i got to big of a piece so I have no choice but to put it under the arch in the Texas holey rock, I've tried angling it from the side but it shades all the plants, it will look much better when I get my Crypt Wendtii Red, and moss/ferns and a short foreground plant.

man under the Texas rock was nasty so much stuff I sucked up, didn't think it would be that bad because it's buried in the substrate but it was yuck lol, and now I have snail eggs all over the place grr.

Ty for the compliment bud it's finally somewhat I'm looking for now I can add the plants (not to many I don't want it over grown) I just want it nice

Off topic, my nitrates went up to 30-35 since adding the sponges over the filter inlets so the baby rainbows didn't get sucked up and since I added 6 more rainbows (before when I got the ich around Thanksgiving), would this mean I need to do more water changes a week cause they go to the bathroom like crazy because of their feedings, or is it because of the sponges on the filter inlets not letting the filters perform as they should? And should I even add flourish with nitrates at 30-35?

Again ty for the compliment I'm trying to get my tank like yours and everyone else's lol.

I like it looks good , I know how it is though you get used to looking at it one way , than no matter what you do it just don't look right , that's why outside eyes are a great help during a rescape

I like it looks good , I know how it is though you get used to looking at it one way , than no matter what you do it just don't look right , that's why outside eyes are a great help during a rescape
Exactly, I have roommates and they are like it looks great, I look at it and I'm like [emoji848][emoji848][emoji848][emoji848] lol, ty for the reply and compliment.

Back
Top Bottom