Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > Show Off/Photography

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 05-25-2008, 07:37 PM   #11
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Hi. That Cory is C. sterbai. - Frank

Guppyman is a U.S. registered trademark. I maintain 110 tanks and keep 65 species of Corys.
"Sounds Fishy To Me," podcasts, are here.
Honk if you love Jesus. Text if you want to meet him.
Guppyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 02:30 AM   #12
Aquarium Advice Addict
Send a message via Skype™ to marchmaxima
that photo of the little puffer guy looking up at the feeder looks just gorgeous. I'm grinning from ear to ear over that photo, and it isn't even my tank

It's sooooooo CYOOOOOTE!!

Sharon : Melbourne, Australia
Me on Twitter
4x4x2 FW planted | 15g FW planted | 3.5g FW planted pico
marchmaxima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 06:31 AM   #13
Aquarium Advice Newbie
Originally Posted by fijiwigi View Post
I have never seen a freshwater puffer before Really cool looking fish. Do you get all your fish locally or do you order online? My LFS's do not have hardly any of the fish that you have.
I buy all mine from my LFS. They are an excellent shop and can usually get hold of fish for me if they don't stock them
Originally Posted by Guppyman View Post
Hi. That Cory is C. sterbai. - Frank
They're Schultzi...
FlippersandFins.net: Identifying Cory Cats Schultzi have black spots on the face. Sterbai have white spots on the face

WARNING! I have MTS...it's highly contagious! Don't get too close! Oops, too late

Puffer Addict
jennybugs is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com