It's Mine!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

New2Salt

Aquarium Advice Freak
Last night our hermits ganged up on another hermit that shouldn't have left his shell too soon, I was able to get a pick of them all trying to get into the Astrea shell, the one that was left out in the cold is next to the glass, he got back in later, we ran out and got them some more shells, they are growing larger fast!

Hope you enjoy this!

That is way cool...I think I see a photo contest submission :wink: OMG...hermits are ugly when they are out of their shells :lol:

Sometimes people forget about the little things in fish keeping. This is one of those things. Hermits can be very entertaining. I have, I would guess 30 or so, they are everywhere and are always trading shells. I would definatly say enter it in the contest.

Its not in the contest yet. Deadline is this thursday so if you want to submit please do soon....

:)

aww but I already put one in, if you think this one is better you can take the other out and put this one in it's fine with me. Thanks everyone :)

Thats fine. You can submit this one next month :)

Unless of course you win. Then you will have to sit out one month. ;)

Back
Top Bottom