It's winter, let's see some OT pics!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Menagerie

Aquarium Advice Addict
Okay, so maybe it's still autumn where you are, heck, maybe it's only cold in the frozen food ailse of the grocery store! Winter hit here :bawl: I did not move here because I like cold, snow or ice. I know there are colder places (Edmonton) to live, but I just want to hibernate (however, Trevor will not let me :x).

Here's a few pics of the ugly day Calgary had.

Menagerie said:
I did not move here because I like cold, snow or ice. I know there are colder places (Edmonton) to live, but I just want to hibernate

Hah...you ain't seen nothin' yet...wait until it hits -38ºC...with a stiff breeze!

in CT its in the high 50's today, and heck thats cold enough for me!! i miss my florida trip this summer lol :roll:

Bull!!! We got here and it was -30 and then there was all of February. If that was mild, I'm packing up and moving back to the states.

Since moving here 18 years ago, I consider any winter mild where we don't have at least 14 days that are below -35....a week or two of -30 is simply a given. :p

More snow :(
Luckily today is it sunny and the snow is melting. But YESTERDAY was another story!!!
We went from this

Back
Top Bottom