January Fresh & Saltwater photo submissions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishfreek

Aquarium Advice Addict
This month we are trying something new by not posting the submissions in this thread like we normally do. We will compile all the submissions and then debut them all at the same time when the poll to vote on them comes out.

Please make sure you submit your photos prior to the deadline for the specific photo contest your entering.

Saltwater photos will be accepted until Dec 24th at midnight. The poll will go up on Christmas day (if me or reefrunner69 happens to find some time to put them up), else they will go up the day after.

Freshwater photos will be accepted until Dec 31st at midnight with a poll going up on Jan 1st.

Like always you can find more information in the Photo rules thread.

http://www.aquariumadvice.com/viewtopic.php?t=63

I thought you could only take photos of fish that you OWN. Did last month's saltwater winner have to get written permission from the public Aquarium's owner in order to post that? Or are public fish fair game for the photo contest? Please let us all know.

I have to agree... I thought this was all about our personal hobby..

Written permission was present on the back of the aquarium ticket to take photos and use them for 'non profit' use. Since no money is given to contest winners submitting a photo in the contest we saw no issue in allowing the submission.

Back
Top Bottom