Journey to the aquarium

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BHead707

Aquarium Advice FINatic
here are some pictures from the San Francisco Academy of sciences tropical aquarium.

its 215,000 Gallons, i forget the # of fish and how many species are in there but it is huge!

might take me a while to do them all zzzz slow internet.

2qictbr.jpg

vy8k02.jpg

2ij6qo9.jpg

2hi56bc.jpg

z

devcl1.jpg

o70cg4.jpg

this last one is a huge fish with my brother for reference(didnt know if he'd want me to show his face lol) hes probably about the same height as me so about 6'. this was a large fish

2l8hog6.jpg

Beautiful pictures! How did you like it? Ive had a membership for 2 year and i STILL cant get enough of it! LOVE going to academy of sciences! Its such an amazing place to go! defintely a fav ;) Do you go there often? They change their tanks around alot so its nice :) that large tank was SOOOO BEAUTIFUL and clear when the academy first opened! (still is breath taking btw! lol) I about drooled my pants off! LOL! did you have a favorite exhibit? Can't wait to see more pics!

This is the second time i have been and i really enjoy it as well. They have hundreds of tanks and this is the largest of them all but there are some really really cool freshwater installments as well, if any of you find yourself in SF you should go here its awesome and it has a bunch of other exhibits not just an aquarium section!

Awesome pictures! I will have to keep that place in mind if ii am ever in the area. I can't wait til I can go back to the aquarium near me again.

Back
Top Bottom