June Freshwater Photo Contest

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

June Freshwater Photo Contest Poll

• Photo A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Photo B

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

fishfreek

Aquarium Advice Addict
Well this month our FW enteries where very few. Infact we have a total of two to vote on. While both are GREAT photos it would be nice to have had a few more submissions. Remember its never to late to sumit a photo. if you dont meet the deadline for one months contest we will just add it to the enteries for the following month.

Like usual match the photo with the letter and vote for the photo you want to see on the first page.

The poll wil run until June 8th.

Photo A

8054928WEB_kribs-best.jpg

Figures... I have a picture or two that I thought about submitting, just never got to it... Next time I submit one I'll have ten people to compete with... oh well.. I'll try again though...

Well, I would love to submit some pix of my tank, but they aren't any good :(

The problem, other then my unsteady hand) is a 2 megapixel camera that just doesnt take good shots... they are always grainy.

What camera would anyone recommend that isint more then $500??

Are there any particular settings to use while shooting the tank?

Thanks in advance!

there are a lot of really good cams out there for under 500 now i have gotten some great pics with my sony 717 and i think that is under that now with electronics he who buys last wins.

There is a sticky in the Show Off/Photography forum with details on how to submit.

Back
Top Bottom