just taking pictures!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cool pics!!! I like them what are they I know dwarf gourami. Pretty cool though :)

Hi thanks, Hes a leopard frog pleco L134 not actually a pleco but a peckoltia, i think i need more cause hes a bit reclusive.

Yeah they are dwarf gouramis nowt special really but i liked that pic.

Oh and they other tank pics are my african leaf fish aka leopard bushfish. Its the same fish in both pics but i like the one where hes in the grass

Nice fish and plants! It looks like you have a very/colorful tank in the first two pictures. (y)

Those are really great shots. The leopard bush fish is awesome! I am absolutely in love with your leopard frog! Sooooooooooooooo cool! I also like the shot of the 2 dg. Its awesome how well the colors contrast. :) Thanks for sharing.

Thanks. I Really liked the gourami shot to both munching on an sinking pellet. appreciate all the comments, its just nice now i can get some good quality shots using my phone.

I shud thank everybody really. Its thanks to the advice and info on here thats helped me along with everything. Only been into fish keeping for about 6 months and this sites kept me from pulling my hair out and giving up all together lol

Back
Top Bottom