Last Pics of Dragon (Maybe)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

stresco

Aquarium Advice Addict
Long time no see right? Well, as some of you know, i have been dealing with some of the stressors involved with buying our first house. We havent closed yet, shooting for mid December now. Who knows for sure. Anyway...one of the stressors is the fact that i need to get out of the Reef-Keeping hobby for a while. I am taring down my tank and selling off all the inhabitants. Bruce is up on e-bay and the auction ends tomorrow at 4:00PMEST (Search for Hawaiian Dragon Moray if your interested). I took some pics tonight to remember him by, and I just wanted to share:

Bruce091904-021.jpg

Bruce091904-005.jpg

Believe it or not, i didnt get any bids on him :? But i did get a lot of e-mail telling me im crazy for selling! Anyway, looks like im gonna have a FOWLR for a while LOL :lol:

I saw your starting bid, I can believe it, the fish is definitely a steal at that price, but most people are reluctant to spend that much on live stock, I imagine when the larger fish houses get them in, they have to keep them for some time before someone buys them.

And to top it off, someone complained about my auction and e-bay said that i cant re-list him because it doesnt "seem" to fall withing their guidelines. :? :evil:

E-bay finally got back to me...It turns out that the Mod that blocked my listing thought that I wrote that Bruce was over 20 feet long in my discription, which is outside of there allowances for tropical fish. :roll: Anyway, they refunded my money for the listing and said that i can re-list him if i wanted to for free, but i decided to keep a FOWLR after all like i said.
0X

Back
Top Bottom