Latest cichlid pics (6pics)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Verse914

Aquarium Advice Activist
Just a quick photo shoot of my fish in the 125gallon since I havent taken many pics lately...

Aulonocara baenshi
a_baenschi_lgt4.jpg

a_baenschi_lgt2.jpg

juvy Aulonocara OB
a_ob1.jpg

s. fryeri
s_fryeri2.jpg

And my newly acquired C. rhoadesii
rhoadesii1.jpg

in a yawn...
rhoadesii2.jpg

hahaha...

thanks everyone. I borrowed an external flash from my father in law, so Im going to try and mess with that tonight (hopefully).

Hey Aaron, make sure the flash has an acceptable trigger voltage for your cam, some flashes that work with analog cams will fry the circuitry in a digicam.

Here is a site you can check what the trigger vltage of the flash is...
http://www.botzilla.com/photo/strobeVolts.html

You will have to consult your manual or Sony to see what it can handle.

Cool, but it doesnt have Sony listed there. My father in law uses it with his Sony 717 and it works fine, so I would assume this would work as well. Ill try and find out more before I use it though. Thanks for the heads up.

Yeah, I would expect if it works for the 717, should work fine for the 818. The site doesn't list cams, it lists flashes, and the trigger voltages produced when they fire. You have to check and see what trigger voltage is acceptable for your camera. On mine it's an ungodly number like 400-500V on some prosumer cams it's less than 10 volts.

Back
Top Bottom