Lets see those BIG tanks!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
125 gallon reef tank

6218-albums6405-picture32403.jpg

If you look at my profile on the about me tab you"ll see the tank stocking.

Read, About me, on my profile. Not a lot, I got rid of (sensibly re-homed) my two plecs and my botia almorhae. I couldn't sensibly keep them while I moved. That project (the fish house Mk2) took a year to get off the ground, 6 week build time. Started this sept. I only kept three tanks, I had to build one of them for my clown loach, C. Mac. You tube 4tanks2day, my fish house and fish tank stills videos. The bonus is that tank can be converted into my silly reef idea!

My tank yesterday at the 400 litre mark, I've finally (been told) worked out to get pictures up. Current stock 11 clown loach Chromobotia Macracanthus. Age range estimated 6-10+ they've been in my care for 5-8 years so far. More fish will go in at some point.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 112
My tank yesterday at the 400 litre mark, I've finally (been told) worked out to get pictures up. Current stock 11 clown loach Chromobotia Macracanthus. Age range estimated 6-10+ they've been in my care for 5-8 years so far. More fish will go in at some point.

Why not anything else? Your tanks around 200g right? How about a giant school of little stuff? Neons, rasboras?

Why not anything else? Your tanks around 200g right? How about a giant school of little stuff? Neons, rasboras?

I have just moved that tank back into the fish house, 14th oct fish in, I started the build on the house sept 5th concrete poured two weeks later= day one. See my fish house build for further details, it's in new acquisitions. I am ensuring my clowns are in perfect condition before I do anything.
Tank is 198 US liquid gals + filtration at 22 litres each, so have a gold star, good guess.

Tank used to contain hypostomus 46 cms, gibbiceps 36+ and a massive school of corydoras 25+ homebred.
I would like to see that, 100+ tiny tetras I know 20 is a great sight! I have some in a separate tank. I could attempt breeding them, as far as I know I need spawning mops, a dark cover to protect the eggs and Lady Luck by my side. Unsure about the rest.

I have just moved that tank back into the fish house, 14th oct fish in, I started the build on the house sept 5th concrete poured two weeks later= day one. See my fish house build for further details, it's in new acquisitions. I am ensuring my clowns are in perfect condition before I do anything.
Tank is 198 US liquid gals + filtration at 22 litres each, so have a gold star, good guess.

Tank used to contain hypostomus 46 cms, gibbiceps 36+ and a massive school of corydoras 25+ homebred.
I would like to see that, 100+ tiny tetras I know 20 is a great sight! I have some in a separate tank. I could attempt breeding them, as far as I know I need spawning mops, a dark cover to protect the eggs and Lady Luck by my side. Unsure about the rest.

Ok i was just wondering :b

Back
Top Bottom