Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > Show Off/Photography
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 11-28-2012, 11:39 PM   #31
Aquarium Advice Regular

Right now there is only a Purple Tang and a Picasso Trigger, Large Black Longspine Urchin and Purple LTA, and some Purple Kenya Tree frags... Its crushed coral for now but probley plan to switch to sand for some of the preds... And adding much more rock ofcourse... Also we would plan to move to a 180gal for the pred tank... Also planing to get a Magestic Foxface, and maybe a Eel, and thinking on maybe a third Wrasse

Any suggestions on a third wrasse to the mix?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20121128_204044-1.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	249.6 KB
ID:	134716  

Old 11-28-2012, 11:59 PM   #32
Aquarium Advice Addict

Blue head!

Old 11-29-2012, 12:46 AM   #33
Aquarium Advice Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nu-Nu the eel View Post
Blue head!

Omg I seen one of them in the pet store, wanted to get it, cause he looked so cute, but we didnt have a pred setup at the time and I didnt want him to eating my small clam and tuxedo urchins, also that our reef wrasses are not as tempermental and grow a bit smaller than a blue head, but now tha we have this tank, we just might consider it! hoping we can upgrade to a 180 sooner as we could add more wrasses and let them all grow together Maybe my hubby with build one, like he did our 120 reef..
I have threads on our tank in the SW members tanks section (120galSW Reef + 75gal Pred / Seahorse Tank) More info on my pred setup, as its attached to the reef.. and if we were to upgrade the pred tank it would still be attached just a larger tank
We would have the Seahorse Nano attached to the system aswell but sadly its the temp difference thats keepingus from doing it, as seahorse need cooler water...

Any more suggestions for now and when we upgrade ur tank?

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com