Look who is Host a RBTA caught on Video!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was in Shock last night I really did not think it was going to happen. At one poit they both ended up on the other side of the Tank Hosting by the New PH but them before my 10K when off I notice he started getting real territorial with so I stayed to watch and sure enough she stared sticking her nose in the business. Then that when I was really getting excited. I woke up this morning and she was just sitting in it like yeah it's mine ALL MINE!!!!!

That is so cool Tank! I love seeing those videos, clowns really do remind me of nemo in real life!

Thats so awesome Frank.. One of the reasons this hobby is so rewarding!

Like I mentionen in your numerous posts... I'm right behind you!! I may take a ride out to a new reef shop and check out their livestock.. A BTA is DEF my next purchase!

So, Both Clowns hosted there, or just the one?

Thats so awesome Frank.. One of the reasons this hobby is so rewarding!

Like I mentionen in your numerous posts... I'm right behind you!! I may take a ride out to a new reef shop and check out their livestock.. A BTA is DEF my next purchase!

So, Both Clowns hosted there, or just the one?

For now it's just the Larger Female hosting the Small male is just circling around it... It might be to small for both of them to host... She's guarding it with her life....;)

Back
Top Bottom