Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > Show Off/Photography
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 07-07-2006, 06:01 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via AIM to ReefRaff Send a message via MSN to ReefRaff Send a message via Yahoo to ReefRaff
Mail in film developing

Does anyone here shoot 35 mm slide film. Unlike prints, slides have to be sent out for processing. If anyone knows of a good mail in service, or online, maybe I could save time, insted of having to wait for the camera shop to send them out.

Please post links.

ReefRaff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 06:51 PM   #2
AA Team Emeritus

I have used B&H Photo for developing my slides for about 8-10 years now. I have a digital camera but I still use some slide film and this is the best service, IMO.

Click on Slide and then the brand you want. I use Kodak or Fuji. You'll receive little envelopes from B&H that you'll put your roll of film in and mail to the processing lab. The Kodak goes to New Jersey or Maryland and the Fuji goes to Arizona. You'll get your slides back in the mail. It will probably take about 10 days to get your slides back, but the ones from New Jersey or Maryland will come back a little faster.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/cont...arch&Q=&ci=364

An t-iasg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 07:35 PM   #3
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via AIM to ReefRaff Send a message via MSN to ReefRaff Send a message via Yahoo to ReefRaff
Cool. I see the fujifilm mailer for 4.25 for 36 exposers. Is the 4.25 all i pay +shipping? I would just want a cd and no slides.
ReefRaff is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
film

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com