March Freshwater Photo Contest

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

March Freshwater Contest Poll

• Photo A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Photo B

• Photo C

• Photo D

• Photo E

• Photo F

• Photo G

• Total voters

fishfreek

Aquarium Advice Addict
Another great month for the Freshwater photo contest. We have some really great photographers out there taking some wonderful photos.

Like normal take a look at each submission and then vote for the one you feel is just a notch above the rest.

The voting will run until March 8th at 12:00pm.

Photo A

805adjaadwarf_blue_gourami.jpg

You must have submitted it to Kevin as I dont have it in my PM inbox. If kevin did not get it into the submissions category before the poll going up then it will just be the first entry for the april contest.

fishfreek said:
You must have submitted it to Kevin as I dont have it in my PM inbox. If kevin did not get it into the submissions category before the poll going up then it will just be the first entry for the april contest.

Poo, I was waiting with baited breath for this day to. It was the best pic I had taken of my fish to date. :-\

Oh well. Guess I'll wait till april.

photo b that is amazing how did you get that pic so clear and all i have been trying to get mirrored shots forever please pm me tips and tricks after the contest...thanks..lor

This one was hard but I voted for F...The pic is clear, the different shades of brown blend well together and the little fish hiding in the shell is adorable.

Another contest in which it's very hard to decide what one to vote for, because all the pics are fantastic! Maybe we should have a "Picture of the Week" because there are so many great pics! :wink:

Who is hiding in the shell dweller's shell?

It is one of the Schistura Loaches. They are flexible enough to go in to a shell head first and then turn around and poke their little heads out. It sure makes the shellies mad :lol:

Back
Top Bottom