March Saltwater Photo Contest Poll

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

March Saltwater Photo Contest

• Photo A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Photo B

• Photo C

• Photo D

• Total voters

fishfreek

Aquarium Advice Addict
Its time to vote for the March saltwater contest. Each photo can be found in its on reply below. Each photo will have an assocated letter assigned to it. Vote for the photo you want to see on the front page by matching up the letter with the photo.

This poll will auto close on March 1st so get your votes in early so you dont miss out.

Photo A

805DSCF0253.jpg

photo contest...

WOW!!! 8O
How is a person supposed to pick between B and C. I'm not sure what kind of fish C is but it is pretty. At the same time, I've never seen such a good picture of a clown... wow.... Beautiful pictures of beautiful fish... Good job for the photographers...

what is pic A of? thwe back glass of a tank? but B and C makes it had. i think i went with c it is just some thing about the fin and the look on his face. But the open mouth makes it had too on B. Both are vary nice.

I have to vote for pic B despite the fact that I'll probably be having nightmares on account of it...that cold piercing stare and all those sharp pointy teeth..gaaah!

Yep, B got my vote too. Think I'll submit one next month if I can remember when the contest opens and closes...

I thought "B" was something of a rarety to see..It sure grabs the eye! 8O Wonderful pic's from all..Micky07

love c don't know how you got that great of a shot ive tried mine is juiced on caffeine or something

lol mine too. but now that he is in the q tank he is not as active. but i know when he goes to the new tank and looks at the new corals i got him he will be his hyper self. i have the q tank right next to the main tank, at night when his lights are off but the main tank lights are one he likes to swim in place and watch the main tank. he really want to go back.

Back
Top Bottom