May 2011 Saltwater Photo of the Month Contest Submissions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

neilanh

Sliced Bread
Please submit your pictures for the May POTM contest.

Please refrain from discussing the photos in this thread. Only information about the particular photo will be allowed. Start a new thread if you wish to discuss a particular photo.

The Rules:
  • All photos must be original photos taken by you or photos of your tank. (please do not submit photos of another persons tank unless you have written permission from them to do so. If you do please include this written permission with your submittal)
  • All photos must be submitted in .jpg format and should be limited in size to 800 x 600 or 600 x 800 depending on layout and a file size no larger than 250KB.
  • All submissions should include the common name and scientific name of the subject contained within the frame.
  • All submissions should also include helpful information relating to the background of the subject, care requirements, etc.
  • Only 1 photo submission per month per member.
  • No photo editing other than resizing is permitted.

Submissions for the May POTM will be taken until 8pm EST on May 25th.

dsc01910a.jpg

Jewel nems and pom pom crabs(I think) at the Houston Zoo's coldwater tank.

38224-albums1672-picture11232.jpg
[/IMG]

Ok. So it's me and a saltwater fish, but it was soooo cool. :) This is a tarpon that you'd find when you jump into the water right off the pier in Grand Cayman.

This is Bob, my Bali Sea Hare. When i saw him at the LFS I just had to have him! He's like a little marshmallow. He ate through ALL the algae in my tank and now also eats algae sheets I clip on for him.

img_1349721_0_90995ea674679b12fecebc3bd985acab.jpg

This is my lawnmower blenny (Salarias fasciatus) perched in my newly acquired green trumpet coral (Caulastrea curvata)

Attachments

• 2011-05-12 17.53.11.jpg
    2011-05-12 17.53.11.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 130
Crustacean. Shedd Aquarium, Chicago.

Attachments

• crustacean_sheddaq.jpg
    crustacean_sheddaq.jpg
    206.2 KB · Views: 108
My boy Sumner the Two-Line Monocle Bream.

Attachments

• I Phone 068 - Copy.jpg
    I Phone 068 - Copy.jpg
    253.5 KB · Views: 85
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom