May Freshwater Photo Contest

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

May Freshwater Photo Contest

• Photo A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Photo B

• Photo C

• Total voters

fishfreek

Aquarium Advice Addict
Well this month we only have three photos submitted but all three are great in their own rights. Take a look at all the photos below and vote for the one you like the best. The winning photo will find its way onto the front page for the month of May.

Voting will run until May 8th.

Photo A

805Killi-Cricket.jpg

I would like to remind everyone that we are to vote for the one we like most. One of the things that might be contributing to the lack of submissions is over analizing the photo for its imperfections.

After alot of thought I voted for pic A.
I also like the eating thing...COOL!

It was really hard to decide on just one as these are all great pics.

These pics are great! I like the snail because it is different! I want the fish in pic B--some type of cichlid....

All pics are really neat. The snail has another snail on it, which I think is cool. I've noticed my gold inca snails doing that. And that cichlid has absolutely phenominal coloration...

Xray, Photo b was the winner. Photo winners are moved from the submissions category when the contest is over and placed in the winners category. THey are also placed on the front page and in the freshwater winners page linked off that.

I dont know if that was done yet for this months winner cause I usually do it but was gone for a few days.

Non winning photosare then removed from the submissions category. The only reason the other photos still appear is because we had not removed them yet.

Menagerie
The fish in pic b is a Tropheus moorii. They are very fun to keep and are super active. I would recommend them to any experienced fish keeper.

I have seen mooriis around. Both my fiance and I love the way they look. Since I don't believe they will go well with our Mbuna, we'll have to wait for another tank :wink:
Congrats on the win!!

dustybrannum said:
for some reason b is not opening up for me, just a white box with a red x in it.
photosare then removed from the submissions category. The only reason the other photos still appear is because we had not removed them yet.

Back
Top Bottom