Metrixcide and it's affects on an aquarium. Journal.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay, I set the photo period to 12 hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I see a big problem with the beginning of this tank starting. I ran 4 t5ho on my 55g tank for a while and there's no way at all my plants would have been happy with "occasional liquid ferts" I would highly suggest upgrading to daily dry ferts to keep the algae demons at bay. I would also suggest investing in some more plants so they will out compete any algae that does start to grow.

Looks great! Is that some narrow leaf chain spreading around the front I see:)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Part of it is wisteria. But yes I have gotten two very small crowns off of the two I got from you. So glad the plants are coming back to life. I just went from the first picture to now, and wow.

Yah, they went out in rough shape so I'd say you're certainly doing something right!

And IK my water is pristine because my GBRs have been laying eggs everyday.

And IK my water is pristine because my GBRs have been laying eggs everyday.

Oh well wooopty freakin doooo;) any hatch yet?

Yea, the one pair seems to to raise the babies all the way up to day 3 free swimming and then they disappear. Other tank mates must be eating them. Yesterday I took their wigglers out and put them in a 10g. Literally the day after they had laid eggs again.

Only negative affect so far is that I melted all my Val.

Not to shabby! Do I see a run of chain sword making its way across the front? Watch those.. they'll pop up every where once they start running like that.. trust me!

Haha, appears so and I have them growing in the fry tank as well. It's funny because I thought for sure I had killed the two I got from you but I guess not. ?

Haha, appears so and I have them growing in the fry tank as well. It's funny because I thought for sure I had killed the two I got from you but I guess not. ?

I melted them to stubs at first and then.. boom..

Yea, they were just a brown stud and now they are green and surrounded by others. Same thing happened with my rotala I got it dead in the mail and left it in the tank, a coupe months later it starts growing and now I have over 50 stems reaching 16".

Back
Top Bottom