Mr Jingles

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

melosu58

SW REEF 20+ YEARS
Just wanted to post a recent pic of my Snowflake eel Mr Jingles. Had him for a few months and he`s almost doubled in size. He Loves Food lion shrimp LOL.

100_1859.jpg

That's a great picture. I love how he's all stretched out! He does look quite interested in the food!

Does the cashier at Food Lion wonder why you're buying one shrimp (if you do just buy one at a time?) When I had a pleco I would buy one fresh leaf of spinach from the bulk bin every week. The cashier always asked me what I did with just one leaf!

I`m having much more sucess with the eel than I did with the seahorses with this tank. Thanks Msbeanctr

You're killing me Mike. Now I'm thinking about where I can put another tank so I can have one too! It looks great!.

Thanks Cmor. The only problem is that he is an escape artist and you have to really keep the tank covered.

so you have him in the 29? The grasses (?) look very awesome/natural in the tank. He is a handsome boy!

Back
Top Bottom