MY 100 GAL. RE AQUASCAPED WITH A LOT OF NEW FISH

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bert B

Aquarium Advice Activist
I have restocked my 100 Gal. with a lot of new fish plus added real plants with a complete new aquascape. I will download pics later tonite :D

You have to log in to view the images. Is there a way to load them onto a free service like Photo Bucket or Google's Picasa?

Unfortunately I'm unable to view them without having login information.

In order to post images here you can use an account like photolocker.com and paste the code into the post. You can also direct upload from the post if you wish to. Most people prefer to use the free imaging service. I too can't see the pics without signing up.

theotheragentm said:
You have to log in to view the images. Is there a way to load them onto a free service like Photo Bucket or Google's Picasa?

I have PICASSA :D How do i do it from there ?

If you have the Picasa program on your computer, there should be an option to export to Picasaweb. As long as you have a Google login, you automatically have a Picasa login.

YES i have picassa 2 it keeps asking me if i want to "update" so far i like it as it is. It does have exporting and send to blog options. I am going to have to check it closer. I don't have a google login though :?

Back
Top Bottom