My 1000 gal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
cool tank but you could use some decorations. put a bunch of plants in there.

Oh my gosh you have an automatic wc I wish I could stop hauling buckets around. What do you feed them?

amazing! much props to you for going so large!

im sure it took some $$$, but well worth it!

I would totally agree except if I die I would be glad i died with my fish. Lol!

Wow!!!! Beyond amazing!!! Thank you for sharing!!!! It is so beautiful !!!!!!

cool tank but you could use some decorations. put a bunch of plants in there.

Plants wouldn't last 5 mins in that tank

As for rocks wood or other stuff rays this size poo like horses so its best to keep it open as it gives the rays more room and no poo traps

Hi T1KARMANN how are you doing?Great to see you on here:) You may or not remember me from fishcrazy:fish2: I used to keep stingrays but unfortunately had to rehome them due to me shed rotting away:nono: Got a new shed now but decided against rays as me tanks were not big enough:oops: so now I am dabbling with planted tanks :)
By the way your tank looks AWESOME as always(y)

Hi yes I do remember you how things

Hey, awesome tank. I have always wanted a tank like this. I will soon be opening a pet store which I'm going to us it to have all my dream tanks as show tanks. I want to have a large sting ray touch pond. I also want to have a couple houndred gallon tank with a arrowanna, catfish and rays. I was wondering how big your catfish are and how long you've had them.
Thanks
Ron

Back
Top Bottom