My 12g Nano Cube FW - It's all grown up now!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is exactly what I picture when I think of a "perfect planted tank" awesome job!!!

Thanks everyone... I was sitting in my living room last night and I looked back from my chair with all the ambient lighting off... and I was like wow, I can't believe this tank evolved in to what it is... One day though (about 2 more years), when I'm done with college and move to a house and I buy my 100+ gallon mega tank... I'm going to convert this nano into a typical mini reef with the clown fish and all...

But for now.... the angle from looking back in my chair :)
8146773556_63a68eea21_b.jpg

Thanks everyone...

I was doing a little maintenance today and thought this would be an interesting picture.. You can see the huge filter compartment :)

img_2191985_0_daf00d8a522856d2efea1e99107f8b92.jpg

Brian_Nano12g said:
Thanks everyone...

I was doing a little maintenance today and thought this would be an interesting picture.. You can see the huge filter compartment :)

Wow seeing your 1st page pics,that transformation is fabulous !!!!

Brian_Nano12g said:
@Kevin... I would but it disappeared when I switched out the lighting and added co2. I also think the Zebra Nerite snails had a hand in it's demise.

@Bettaowner... what effect? Thanks though :)

Here's a close up of my German Blue Ram in my 12g... his name is Spike.

And a video of this tank...
Nano Cube 12g FW Planted Update 2012 - YouTube

Wow Spike is gorgeous !!

Brian_Nano12g said:
@Kevin... I would but it disappeared when I switched out the lighting and added co2. I also think the Zebra Nerite snails had a hand in it's demise.

@Bettaowner... what effect? Thanks though :)

Here's a close up of my German Blue Ram in my 12g... his name is Spike.

And a video of this tank...
Nano Cube 12g FW Planted Update 2012 - YouTube

Tht video is great !!!!

Brian_Nano12g said:
Thanks everyone... I was sitting in my living room last night and I looked back from my chair with all the ambient lighting off... and I was like wow, I can't believe this tank evolved in to what it is... One day though (about 2 more years), when I'm done with college and move to a house and I buy my 100+ gallon mega tank... I'm going to convert this nano into a typical mini reef with the clown fish and all...

But for now.... the angle from looking back in my chair :)

Stunning !!! Where are ya from ?

Thanks tropicalfishlady - I'm from Santa Monica, California... but have been living in AZ for the past year. What about you?

Brian_Nano12g said:
Thanks tropicalfishlady - I'm from Santa Monica, California... but have been living in AZ for the past year. What about you?

Your welcome,it is gorgeous !!
What is AZ ?
Im from the UK :)

Thank you.. I checked out your tank... Looks good! You guys have the green machine in the UK.. Seen some pretty interesting things there.

Brian_Nano12g said:
Thank you.. I checked out your tank... Looks good! You guys have the green machine in the UK.. Seen some pretty interesting things there.

Thanks,its not a patch on yours lol,ive just re-arranged it,ive got some Vallis coming for the back,its great to see tanks like yours,gives you a bit of inspiration for your own,thanks always plenty to learn,yh we have Green Machine,ive not been like

tropicalfishlady said:
Thanks,its not a patch on yours lol,ive just re-arranged it,ive got some Vallis coming for the back,its great to see tanks like yours,gives you a bit of inspiration for your own,thanks always plenty to learn,yh we have Green Machine,ive not been like

I saw a feature about The Green Machine in Practical Fishkeeping but as i say ive never visited ive had a look on website which is cool :)

Back
Top Bottom