My 2 75's. Too much?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chrismiller21

Aquarium Advice Regular
Been working on this for a couple months now. What do ya think? And i know the TV is kinda high. We have a 2 year old that wouldn't leave it alone so we had to raise it. I am also working on matching stands.

Attachments

• 376901_10151127336334421_1039944271_n.jpg
    376901_10151127336334421_1039944271_n.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 185
I second that lol replace it with a 100!!!

Can't replace the TV. It's the living room. But my end goal is 2 180 gallons. One saltwater, one planted discus. That's a long ways away. I also asked the wife about making that entire wall a fish tank. It was a no go lol. And thanks for the compliments. I have only been at this for a couple months. Just taking my time and learning.

mannn that is the perfect wall for an 8 foot tank or in wall build :D

that setup is super sweet!

Two words : love it! Lol. Great job. What's the stock?

Sorry I missed this. The tank on the left is planted. It has 4 Kaluhi Loaches, 4 Lemon Tetras, 3 Rosetip Tetras, 8 Denison's Barbs, 2 SAE's, 2 Bolivian Rams, 1 angelfish, 2 rubber lip plecos and ghost shrimp.

The one on the right is 3 platties, 8 various mollies, 2 Gold Gourami's, a dojo loach and a common pleco. Thats the "kids" tank. It's all fake plants and ornaments except for a java moss rock.

mannn that is the perfect wall for an 8 foot tank or in wall build :D

that setup is super sweet!

That entire wall is 20 1/2 feet long. I would love to do a amazon themed river. I already have it pictured in my head. It would be just over 440 gallons. But my wife would never let me do it lol.
20x18x24.
Make one end elevated and let gravity run the water. Put a drain at one end into a nice sump system underneath and run the water pump up and out at the other end. The fish would then feel like they were in a real flowing stream. :) Wishful dreaming though lol. And the floor would support it since it's on concrete slab.

That entire wall is 20 1/2 feet long. I would love to do a amazon themed river. I already have it pictured in my head. It would be just over 440 gallons. But my wife would never let me do it lol.
20x18x24.
Make one end elevated and let gravity run the water. Put a drain at one end into a nice sump system underneath and run the water pump up and out at the other end. The fish would then feel like they were in a real flowing stream. :) Wishful dreaming though lol. And the floor would support it since it's on concrete slab.

That would be nothing short of amazing. I don't think I've ever even read about that being done.

Back
Top Bottom