My 65 gallon Reef tank (pictures)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

brndfrb

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Now don't be to harsh but here are some new tank pictures. Now remember that the tank has been neglected for about 3 months. Seriously neglected and i have so much redsea xenia that it is choking the life out of everything in my tank. I lost a lot of sps becasue the xenia blocked the light from most of the corals in the tank. So i will be weeding it out soon. I thought Darin might get a kick out of this since he is the one who sent me the redsea xenia a year ago. It was one stalk that was half dead becasue the bag busted during shipping. Well here it is and sorry if the pictures are crappy.

Attachments

• tank1_159.jpg
    tank1_159.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 64
  • tank2_191.jpg
    tank2_191.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 74
  • tank3_123.jpg
    tank3_123.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 74
Did you get the Anthelia from Ronnie? I had some of that go crazy in my tank. I have since removed all xenia and anthelia from the display.

Pics look neat really but knowing how that stuff grows, you got your hands full. Good luck.

actually ronnie and i got the anthelia from a lady in plainfield at the same time. I need to take about 90% of the xenia out.

Hey I would be more than happy to take some of it off of your hands and am willing to pay shipping plus some kickback.

Just looked up danville on mapquest, which danville do you live at ? i live close to Eville so send me a PM if you want to get rid of some of that. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom