My 72 BF

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I dont have any issues with it the way it is. I do need to get more tubing though since my return pump is hanging. This is an upgrade from a 30 gal. Thats why the tubing isnt long enough

Well i don't think you can change it now since it looks drilled right? But if i were you, i would have drilled it a few inches higher. My return line is drilled maybe 3 inches from the lip of the tank, with the loc-line stretching towards the surface of the water. I have minimal drainback with that setup and when my return shuts off i probably get about half a gallon of water draining back, which is nothing since there's about 3G of space in my 10G Fuge.

Sorry, what a loc-line?

So I just got some new fish for free. I got 2 Domino Damsels, and a striped damsel. I will take some pics tonight and post them.

They're pretty good pics. Fish look awesome, as do the corals :D
Thank you very much. The lil maroon male doesn't really like to come out of the Nem you can kind of see him in the 3rd pic. I will have to try my actual camera to take better pics.

Some new updated pics, i have gotten more rock and a few corals

Attachments

• new6.jpg
    new6.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 68
  • new5.jpg
    new5.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 64
  • new2.jpg
    new2.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 61
  • new1.jpg
    new1.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 60
Tank your aquascaping looks alot better then mine does. do you have more pics of your set up?

Back
Top Bottom