My African Cichlid Pics From Today that IMO Didn't Turn Out So Bad. :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Convict2161 said:
Man you really shouldn't have all those together!! What are you thinking?!?! lol, you know my feelings and I do the same.

Now back on track. Beautiful fish for one!! Amazing shots and yes... Dino aka convict aka the con is very very jelly over your tank.

Btw... I meant to spell jelly. Your tank is KILLER MAN!! Just KILLER!!

LOL THANKS DINO aka convict aka con. I just wish they would have left my plants alone oh well their natural habitat doesn't have plants. I don't know how you deal with all your plants. It's always great to hear what you and mommaof2 have to say

Thanks! If it makes ya feel better as mine mature my plants have become more of a toy for them. They did ALOT better when they where juvies, now that some have gotten older the Anubias have fell victim to some serious nipping. There doing well and I will not be adding anymore. All the planted ones that were in the substrate I took out. They just kept digging them up. Now that they started digging it's almost impossible for me to keep the plants. Every day I'd see Anubias flavoring throughout the tank.

And the ones that are glued are just getting chomped on.

Back
Top Bottom