Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > Show Off/Photography
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 04-07-2011, 12:26 AM   #11
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Absolutely... Not to make light of you losing Midnight, though. I'll at least get to see my Pleco again. He's 3 3/4 inches now.

Old 04-07-2011, 05:43 AM   #12
Aquarium Advice Regular

Thats ok. Bet you will be happy to still see him. his a big boy then!! he sounds lovely do you have any pics of him? i still see midnight in a way i will never forget him.

Old 04-07-2011, 10:19 PM   #13
Aquarium Advice FINatic

You still see midnight in a way you will never forget him? Can you share on that?

And of my pleco? Sure, I have a couple. Here is how big he was pretty early on...

And this is the most recent picture I have of him now... :] Looking at it though, I think he might actually be a she from the shape...

Old 04-08-2011, 07:16 AM   #14
Aquarium Advice Regular

His lovely. I have pics of him and he will always be in my heart. I lost Sonny one of my other fighters last night am gutted. xxxx
Old 04-08-2011, 11:47 AM   #15
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Another...? :-\ Is something wrong with your water? How old are they? If possible, please try to have your water tested, if you aren't doing tests on your own.
Old 04-08-2011, 11:53 AM   #16
Aquarium Advice Regular

Yep my other pride and joy he was being treated for an infection. I took a water smaple to pet at home last night and the water was fine no problems with it. I got him from the same shop as Midnight and have lost other fish i got from that shop as well so wont be going back to get more from there. I run water tests every day and always have.
Old 04-08-2011, 01:09 PM   #17
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Way to go on the water tests. Sounds like a bad LFS and they need to learn to keep proper care of their Bettas. Really sorry about your loss...
Old 04-08-2011, 01:16 PM   #18
Aquarium Advice Regular

Its like a habit to run water tests! i was going to get on the phone to them today but a friends said they would proberly blame me any way. thats ok like i said before none of them will ever be forgotten they were my little men love them to bits. thank you.
Old 04-09-2011, 02:13 AM   #19
Aquarium Advice FINatic

You're quite welcome. If you ever need an ear, feel free to message me. :]

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com