My Buddies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Looks awesome! Discus and angels going in the 75 right? Are you going to add more to each group or get some smaller schooling fish? I would definitely get more discus. They appreciate groups :)

Can't wait man , yes more Discus, but I want to aquascape first .
Off to get the tank and plants at a few lfs, man I don't want to rush just checking out
what the other guys do I'm inspired totally. Seems like everyone is on fire like there's a giant itch bug, it could be ich, bad humor.

Thanks,

Clem

Here's my tank guys, 90gal. Just finished planting, and cycling the water now. Not sure how it looks, but I like it , lots more to do, gotta pick up a light soon and a co2 unit.
Let's see how this one goes.[emoji225] uploadfromtaptalk1440729021087.jpguploadfromtaptalk1440729054559.jpguploadfromtaptalk1440729110446.jpguploadfromtaptalk1440729166700.jpg

Sorry for the bad pics, the water is still in the cycle processes and it was late when I took them.

Oh sweet man! That looks great.
Thanks a lot , I'm just trying not to rush , and being patient , that's what I get out of this hobby and I love it very much !!![emoji225]

I appreciate the encouragement man .

Clem

Back
Top Bottom