My ever changing 125g and 55g's debut

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Got my plants Roy! Thanks a ton!!! The paper towels were still wet, and the plants were growing in the paper towel lol. Thanks again!

Homedog98 said:
Got my plants Roy! Thanks a ton!!! The paper towels were still wet, and the plants were growing in the paper towel lol. Thanks again!

Glad you like them and the plants were still ok when you got them :D

Last edited:
Homedog98 said:

You should post pics and let me know when you got them planted :)

roydooms said:
You should post pics and let me know when you got them planted :)

They're planted now... I just have to fiddle around with where I want them first lol.

10g update: New fish :)

Attachments

• image-966635300.jpg
    image-966635300.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 192
Do you guys think it's ok to have 2 Female And 2 male GBRs in my 125g with the discus, tetras, corydoras, amano, ABP?

They and that tank look fantastic.
I have my cards in a 29 gal with a betta, and a few harlequins in a 10 gal with my OTHER betta, but I I am thinking of switching them. The cards seem to docile for that large of a tank, bit they are fun to watch while shoaling!

Do you have pics of your tanks? I have 30+ cardinals in my 125g. IMO, cardinal tetra is the best of the tetras then the rummy nose. They are fun too watch when they school. I really like the color.

Sure do! First is the 10 gal with the harlequins and the crowntail and some ghost shrimp (who the betta flares at EVERY time they swim up to his level of the tank, pretty hilarious). Deco is in progress on that one. Second is my 29 gal with the cards and the half-moon, amano shrimp, and nerites..

Attachments

• image-3815974414.jpg
    image-3815974414.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 187
  • image-34034117.jpg
    image-34034117.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 208
Update:

Got rid of one melon sword and most of the star grass. Added a bunch of blyxa and move one sword to the right. Removed 2 DWs and replaced it with rocks. Plants are getting big and removing the DW added swimming space.

Attachments

• image-1740771404.jpg
    image-1740771404.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 187
roydooms said:
Update:

Got rid of one melon sword and most of the star grass. Added a bunch of blyxa and move one sword to the right. Removed 2 DWs and replaced it with rocks. Plants are getting big and removing the DW added swimming space.

That's a beautiful tank!!! Even from a saltwater guy

Back
Top Bottom