My first tank pics (finally)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kondoe

Aquarium Advice Activist
My tantk has finally cycled and i have recently added some fish :). its a 490 litre tank and i have now got 11 tiger barbs and 2 leopard plecos. i have gone mad with the camera and taken alot of pictures, because there are so many i won't upload them all into this forum and instead i will post the link to my album on photobucket.

Here it is: My Aquarium pictures by Kondoe - Photobucket

Im new with a camera so alot of the shots are rather poor, i've read through some other posts on how to take good photos, havn't got the hang of it just yet. got to experiment more :)

also i couldn't get many shots of the 2 plecos because 1 of them i can never find, and they are both still very small anyway.

let me know what you guys think and, i would apreciate all the tips/advice i can get on both photography, the set up of all my decor, and everything realy :) i'm new to fish keeping aswell, but thanks to aquariumadvice.com and everyone here i managed to cycle my tank and get everything set up perfectly for i's new and future inhabitants :)

Back
Top Bottom