My green/black mettalic halfmoon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BlitzCraze

Aquarium Advice Activist
This I my second favorite betta he is from a spawn 4 months ago what do you think keep or sell?

Attachments

• image-1360480299.jpg
    image-1360480299.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 132
Yes me too lol here are a few more from that spawn

Attachments

• image-4102969878.jpg
    image-4102969878.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 127
  • image-1874857529.jpg
    image-1874857529.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 107
  • image-481944739.jpg
    image-481944739.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 113
Since he's your second favorite, keep and breed on? Holy smokes, you have some nice bettas!

Yes they are hard to breed anyone who tell you different is crazy

And if you have a picky female she will just keep breaking his bubble next because it's not upto par lol

You will need

• a pair quality betta ( make sure the female is ready to breed ) white dot/ stripes
• 20- 40 gallon cycled tank with low current (heated)
• lots of hiding places
• little to no gravel ( I use sand )
• my secret a piece of bubble wrap attached to the side of tank
•a medical tank for the female as she will be hurt
• first bites food
• about 50 2.5 gallon tanks min. Bettas have alot of fri and if you care for them correctly many will survive and you must separate the males

Yes they are hard to breed anyone who tell you different is crazy

And if you have a picky female she will just keep breaking his bubble next because it's not upto par lol

You will need

• a pair quality betta ( make sure the female is ready to breed ) white dot/ stripes
• 20- 40 gallon cycled tank with low current (heated)
• lots of hiding places
• little to no gravel ( I use sand )
• my secret a piece of bubble wrap attached to the side of tank
•a medical tank for the female as she will be hurt
• first bites food
• about 50 2.5 gallon tanks min. Bettas have alot of fri and if you care for them correctly many will survive and you must separate the males

Is the bubble wrap on the inside or the outside? What purpose does it serve? How long does it take to breed? Would they like LR as well? Sand and LR that is.

Ok the bubble wrap would be in the corner of the tank some people say put a half of a cup I find the betta thinks the bubble wrap is his neat and is all proud and builds onto it lol it's kinda funny to be honest

Anyway when the fri hatch they attach to the bubble nest but sometimes they fall out so the male picks them up an puts them pack in the nest which he cannot do properly when you have alot of gravel

Please keep in mind tht breeding bettas is a very expensive and time consuming task and there is very little money to be made

Ok the bubble wrap would be in the corner of the tank some people say put a half of a cup I find the betta thinks the bubble wrap is his neat and is all proud and builds onto it lol it's kinda funny to be honest

Anyway when the fri hatch they attach to the bubble nest but sometimes they fall out so the male picks them up an puts them pack in the nest which he cannot do properly when you have alot of gravel

Please keep in mind tht breeding bettas is a very expensive and time consuming task and there is very little money to be made

I just read a how-to article on it. It's very neat, not for me at the moment, but still, very cool. How do you sell them? And to who?

I sell mine to anyone in Canada they pay for shipping +10.00 for fish which is really cheap for this quality usually people sell them for 30-50 each

Where in gta?

E=BlitzCraze;1691096]If your close to Toronto 5.00 if you can pick them up lol[/QUOTE]1hw

I'm in scarborough my next spawn will be ready to go next month 5.00 halfmoon males and 7.00 Halfmoon females super delta male and female 3.00

Okay not a problem I'll deliver to Fairview mall for ya they will be ready jan 15 th

id love to see more pictures from that batch :) btw which one is your favorite? he/she must be very beautiful.

Your bettas are gorgeous specimens. I wouldn't be able to part with any of them, I don't think. :oops:

Back
Top Bottom