My little sister painted my goldfish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lumberjack

Aquarium Advice Regular
Well it's hard to get a good picture of active goldfish but here's what she painted and the painting itself ?1485112532804.jpg1485112585070.jpg

That looks pretty impressive. I don't think I could manage that with...I think that's watercolour paint right? Anyways, yeah. Looks really good. :)

Chalk pastel is what she used. I will post the original image she painted. That fish is just one of them she drew!

Chalk pastel is what she used. I will post the original image she painted. That fish is just one of them she drew!

Nice! Also, yeah I wouldn't be able to do anything like that with chalk pastel. It's a pain in the butt for me to work with, only ever been able to do abstract with that stuff since I can't seem to do detail with it. I prefer pencil sketching or acrylic painting for that reason. Your little sister has a budding talent I thinks. :D

well your little sister shows some talent no doubt
I've never been one to paint other than walls lol
I did learn how to do glass etching , pictures are not the best due to glare
this is my shower door.
been thinking about doing something on my tank haven't figured out what yet
thinking maybe 4 different fish on the corners or even corals . just need to make stencils first see what looks best

Attachments

• DSC_0105.jpg
    DSC_0105.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 92
  • DSC_0116.jpg
    DSC_0116.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
well your little sister shows some talent no doubt
I've never been one to paint other than walls lol
I did learn how to do glass etching , pictures are not the best due to glare
this is my shower door.
been thinking about doing something on my tank haven't figured out what yet
thinking maybe 4 different fish on the corners or even corals . just need to make stencils first see what looks best

Very cool!

Back
Top Bottom