My nano fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just a variety of nano fish an move my fish that i have in my nano tank over to the 20 gallon long an just keep cherry shrimp in the nano tank and hopefully breed more cherry shrimp in the breeder box that i have

A species tank is a tank dedicated for a single species that is delicate or extremely aggressive.

datkush said:
What's a halfbeak? I must google this lol

Celbes Halfbeaks, extremely aggressive little livebearers(4 inches I think) with teeth. They are hard to ship because their lower jaw can't move, and if it breaks they usually die
Edit- Not positive on the teeth thing either
I learned about them through a 1990's book lol

Oh ok nvm about the halbeak datkush theyre awesome ive seen them in person so now i havea tank for nano fish only just has a commin pleco in it just gotta test and see if my rapheal catfish eats small fish and the bala shark is gonna have a new home this week

hellaasian said:
Should i get guppies and breed them ?

Not unless you have a whole lot more tanks
Just add your current stock to this tank, a few other fish(male guppies, non nippy tetras, rasboras, and danios, and cories) and call it a day

Just for my benefit, can you please list your tanks and their inhabitants? I'm getting confused with what you have, want, and are moving...

hellaasian said:
Everything is going to another home except for the clown loach

Clown loach? They need 125 gal tanks and schools. I would reome unless you want an excuse for a 150 gal tank lol

Predfan27 said:
Just for my benefit, can you please list your tanks and their inhabitants? I'm getting confused with what you have, want, and are moving...

Yes, please list things out

Back
Top Bottom