My new 25l tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
looks good. i would put a betta,shrimp,and some smaller tetras

Hey, thanks for the ideas. At the moment it is home to 7 baby platies:). As they don't live long I'm my main tank. So they can grow up in here, and they safe. Am starting another tank up, around a 60l one soon. As getting a puffer :). I can't wait...

Hey, thanks for the ideas. At the moment it is home to 7 baby platies:). As they don't live long I'm my main tank. So they can grow up in here, and they safe. Am starting another tank up, around a 60l one soon. As getting a puffer :). I can't wait...

What kind of puffer are you planning on getting?

Nice tank, and that piece of DW looks great.

I would start with some small, low-light live plants that would grow to about 2/3 of the way up and go from there.

Sitting and looking at the tank, a nice crowntail or dragon scale betta with a few cherry or amano shrimp (large enough not to get eaten) or perhaps a spotted leaf fish with the shrimp would be attractive.

:fish2:

Last edited:
Nice tank, and that piece of DW looks great.

I would start with some small, low-light live plants that would grow to about 2/3 of the way up and go from there.

Sitting and looking at the tank, a nice crowntail or dragon scale betta with a few cherry or amano shrimp (large enough not to get eaten) or perhaps a spotted leaf fish with the shrimp would be attractive.

:fish2:
spotted leaf fish as in climbing perch? if so,that tank is to small

spotted leaf fish as in climbing perch? if so,that tank is to small

The one I have from my lfs only gets about 6 inches long when full grown... I miscalculated the gallons, figuring about 10... turns out to be about 6.6.... so yeah, it may be a little too big for the tank... sorry...

Yes they are. Just make sure your tank is heavily planted/decorated because they enjoy all those plants and adventuring:)

My favorite small fw puffer is the Amazon puffer, aka Brazilian aka Peruvian puffer. They don't ever need brackish water and are the only puffer I know of that likes to be with its own kind.

Back
Top Bottom