My new 55g saltwater

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jlehring

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Check out my new tank. Starting a FOWLR tank but think of going to Reef in a few months. please let me know what you think. Criticism welcomed, I am new and to this hobby and WANT TO DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME.

Attachments

• IMG_3299.jpg
    IMG_3299.jpg
    230.3 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_3300.jpg
    IMG_3300.jpg
    251.4 KB · Views: 86
Rock work looks interesting and I think it will give you a lot of options for placement of coral down the road when you decide to go reef. 1 thing I would recommend, and it is totally up to you: The arrangement looks very symmetrical. Often the aquascapes that are most pleasing to the eye are not symmetrical at all and look more random and natural. It can take a lot of planning and work to make it look random ;). However, it all comes down to personal preference and if you like it that is what is important.

i was hoping for holes and such for the fish to swim thru. I may rework it. Im adding fish this weekend, and may do some rearranging. I appreciate the advice. Tough hobby with so many particulars but i LOVE ocean life so I cant wait for a bigger tank!

Back
Top Bottom