My new betta

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mumma.of.two

Aquarium Advice Obsessed
My new vail tail betta. I bought him yesterday and he seems to be settling into his new tank nicely. He's blue, purple, red and white. I'm hoping he will play nice with my shrimp.

image-3913727697.jpg

image-128230017.jpg

image-1619888570.jpg

image-2989353684.jpg

image-2145352338.jpg
The photos don't do him any justice!

I think he's very pretty, and lucky to have such a good looking tank too!
And most of all: to have a good owner!

Sharkbait54 said:
What do you feed him if I may ask?

Pro's choice premium color enhancing formula floating pellets. I inherited them along with my sisters Betta. So I just feed mine the same thing. Oh and frozen brine shrimp and odd the very odd occasion a pea or blood worms.

Do you expect issues with your shrimp? I am thinking about adding a betta to my tank however I have a few RCS in there with 30 more arriving tomorrow in the mail. They shrimp are priority over the betta at this point so if it might not work I'm not going to take the chance.

He doesn't actively hunt them but if they get in the way he will chase them. And I did see him eating one but I think it may have been dead beforehand. I think it all depends on the personality of the betta too.

I got my betta today. He is in a 75g tank. He doesn't know what the heck to do...he's all over the place checking stuff out. I feel so good that he is out of the cup, off the store shelf, and hopefully has a chance at a decent life.

DO NOT feed peas. It seriously messes up their intestines, seeing as how they are carnivorous. Like i did it cause I thought they loved them and it got sick and got swim bladder issues and I looked up on it and it's only for serious cases of constipation, ad that's still risky :/

Back
Top Bottom