My new critters....... New pics 6/17/07

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lonewolfblue

Aquarium Advice Addict
Here's some new fish I got today......

My 55G: A dozen tiger barbs.....
55g88.jpg

55g89.jpg

55g90.jpg

55g91.jpg

My 5.5G Crypt/Java Fern tank: Male Beta
5g17.jpg

5g18.jpg

5g19.jpg

5g20.jpg

5g21.jpg

10G: Male Beta
10g189.jpg

10g190.jpg

10g191.jpg

10g192.jpg

10g193.jpg

What kind of camera do you have to take stills? Will it do video too? If not, oh well. That's a bit of a bummer. Take a lot of pictures really fast and it'll be like a video.

Well, no new barbs yet. They were almost out, but are getting a shipment in tomorrow. Hopefully I can get another dozen babies. They are so cool looking in their group. And now they are becoming attached to my large ones, lol.

I don't know if I'd really call it schooling. They are more of a group fish, they hang out in large tight groups, but don't really school like tetras do. But some do consider them a schooling fish.

Lonewolfblue said:
The barbs are about a half inch, not including the tail.
OMG, how cute...8O
So you will have 24 babies, and how many grown-ups do you have?

(Also, go Nikon!)

No, will have 27 babies and 7 adults. lol.

Went to Petco, and they still didn't have them in. Was suppoed to get a shipment today, but they still don't have any new ones, and there was nobody in the fish area to ask. I just stopped real quick, and didn't look for help. I'll be returning in a few days to see if they get any more tiger barbs. I got 12 babies, and will add 15 more. Will be a nice large group, lol. Would be adding more, but I think that's pushing the limit. And with my refinance almost complete, I may decide to go ahead and get the 300G wide. Still thinking on it, as I'll have plenty cash out and will have more than enough. But I want to make sure my projects that are priority go first. And it will be my Fire Eel tank, and will probably move my loaches, as well as get a bunch more, and my tiger barbs, and get more, lol. But it's all in the thinking, lol. Will be planted, low light, and no CO2. And 2 XP4's for filtration.

Back
Top Bottom