My new dwarf gourami :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Their personality's are so cute! The ones I had were friends with a regular gourami and wanted to see what every one was doing lol

What kind of dwarf Gourami is the first one? It is very beautiful! We have two Thick lips, Amy and Sheldon, and 2 powdered blue, no names. I lice them they do have great personalities

What kind of dwarf Gourami is the first one? It is very beautiful! We have two Thick lips, Amy and Sheldon, and 2 powdered blue, no names. I lice them they do have great personalities

Well.... I'm not sure... The fish info provided by the pet store said just a dwarf gourami.. I'm not sure what kind...!!

I interesting. It looks like the powdered blue but the colors are reversed. Regardless, it is b-e-a-utiful

I interesting. It looks like the powdered blue but the colors are reversed. Regardless, it is b-e-a-utiful

Thank you... :) he is a good boy.. Hehehhe he likes to eat food from my fingers.. Hehehe he is playful and the thing I don't really like is that he likes to ruin my plants.!! He likes to pick on them.. He likes to pluck the leafs off.. -.- and when he sees snails on the glass he likes to poke them with his mouth until they fall off

My honey sunset dg does that he picks at my myrio pulls my moss apart and rooted up a bunch of my dwarf baby tears. You can try feeding him peeled blanched zuchinni slices held in with a feeding clip its helped me a little.

Back
Top Bottom