My new Friends!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

davePM

Aquarium Advice Freak
A Clown and a Pajama Cardinal, only one of the Cardinal though, still a little shy ;)

Attachments

• DSC_3583.jpg
    DSC_3583.jpg
    206.7 KB · Views: 112
  • DSC_3601.jpg
    DSC_3601.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 108
  • DSC_3628.jpg
    DSC_3628.jpg
    205 KB · Views: 110
  • DSC_3630.jpg
    DSC_3630.jpg
    240.1 KB · Views: 101
Stunning pictures and gorgeous fish! Love the shot of the clown with his tail curled a bit. Its really cool how much detail I can see and it looks like he is making a face for the camers. The pj is adorable too!

absolutangel04 said:
Stunning pictures and gorgeous fish! Love the shot of the clown with his tail curled a bit. Its really cool how much detail I can see and it looks like he is making a face for the camers. The pj is adorable too!

Every time I pointed the camera at him, he kept going for the glass! Lol. A lot easier to photograph than the mental Fiji damsel I have, she just will not stay still. ! ;)

Unfortunately the pajama cardinal didn't make it :( I know they can be tricky . He was fine Saturday, seemed a little "off" on Sunday, and by Monday night had no choice but to remove him and "do the right thing". Not sure whether it was just bad stock or not, all parameters are spot on and the others are doing fine. They way he was attempting to swim looked like some sort of swim bladder issue.
Going to monitor everything closely for another week or so before I decide what to add next.

sorry about your PJ, thats a tough break. As long as your parameters are stable and you acclimated properly I would chalk it up to a bad fish. But still would monitor the rest and go from there.

Thanks! Sad, but these things happen! Everyone else is fine and still going crazy at feed time so just going to assume it was not 100% healthy to start with! Gotta decide what to add next now, kids are pestering me for some shrimp! Lol

It's a shame :( But I want to congratulate on the pictures-- they're great!!

senemedar said:
It's a shame :( But I want to congratulate on the pictures-- they're great!!

Thanks! Planning on trying to get some better photos this weekend, just or to sort out some lighting and pick up the lenses I lent to a friend!

Went to the LFS for " a look around" :) got a new coral and some more LR and a peppermint shrimp! Got him (the LFS, not the shrimp!!) to double check my water, all was fine, ammo/nitrites 0, nitrates 10. So fingers crossed the earlier problems were just bad stock! Pictures coming soon!

Back
Top Bottom