My new FrogSpawn

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
C

cj10488

Ok here is a Few pics of my new 6 headed FrogSpawn that I picked up today from the LFS for $35.00

James

BTW it is in the Sandbed until I find a place up in the Rockwork for him that isnt going to hurt the other Corals..

James

Very nice I love frogspawns and hammers. $35.00 is an awesome deal by the way!

Yeah I felt that 35.00 was awesome considering I could probably break it in have and sell off half of it to a fellow reefer.. I had an Extremely hard time with my hammer coral but I think that was due to an Alk problem which is now under control so lets see how this one does.. It seems to be respondign Quite well as It has already started to open.. BTW any suggestions as to haw far apart I should place it away from my Bubble Coral???

TIA,
James

The longest I have seen come off my bubble is maybe 2"... This frogspawn who knows what I will do... Should I keep it in the sand for the night to see just how far the Sweepers extend and go from there?? I have an Idea of where I want to put it but I have no Idea yet.. I was maybe thinking of asking the old Lady "21yrs old" lol when she gets home as well but I kinda need to have a general area..

Thanks Again,
James

In my experiance the Hammer corals were way more aggressive than eithr the frogspawn or torch corals. I did see some swepper that were 4" long come out of one of my hammers. I got stung by my hammer once and must say it hurt like a SOB!

I think perhaps it was a fox coral that had the 12" sweepers instead of the bubble. My memory seems to leave me at times. I'll try to look it up for you tomorrow...if I can remember which book it's in :oops: .

Ok I didnt find anything on the sweepers for the bubble but I did for the Frogspawn It can reach its sweepers up to 6" from the base.. So I think that I might be safe where it is at for now but will have to be moved as soon as I figure out how to move a single shroom.. BTW here is a few updated pics as of a few mins ago..

James

Back
Top Bottom